PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin

Cruxin
02-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Sean and I'm from the Milwaukee Wisconsin area. I'm 31 years old and a lifelong gear head. I've always had the car bug since a very young age. When I was in high school my goal was to design/build cars someday. After graduating and starting my mechanical engineering degree, I realized very quickly that I had the technical know how, but not them math and CAD skills to continue with engineering. I made the switch to Industrial Management and was the project manager for our SAE Baja and Formula SAE cars. After graduation I got my first job in an Aerospace machine shop. Fast forward to today and I am now at a place in my career/life where I can start the budgeting and planning process to build one of these beautiful cars. In addition to my full time job, I'm a co owner of a Titanium Exhaust company Titanium Dynamics. If you are looking for any lightweight exhaust components, please let me know.

I've seen some good video's on YouTube from DriveDriverDriven (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3njwk2Vv6ACsixGLuJisYg) around the build process of his Ultima Evolution. I hope to learn more over the next few months and eventually put a deposit down on one of these awesome vehicles. If you are in the MKE area this summer or up at Road America, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,
Sean