PDA

View Full Version : Air ride suspension

Rscocca
11-02-2015, 05:11 PM
For those of you that have a problem around town and in drive ways with ground clearance, I have a solution that works.
I installed two front air shocks from Ride tech. system includes 4 way adjustable front shocks, air compressor, control panel.
I can now raise and lower the front of the car 4 inches to get up steep driveways and over those pesty speedbumps.

Viper-GTS-2-GTR
02-07-2017, 02:51 PM
For those of you that have a problem around town and in drive ways with ground clearance, I have a solution that works.
I installed two front air shocks from Ride tech. system includes 4 way adjustable front shocks, air compressor, control panel.
I can now raise and lower the front of the car 4 inches to get up steep driveways and over those pesty speedbumps.

I have that problem now. Do you have pictures of this setup? I saw this type of setup for the Superlite SL-C car (its an option for that kit).

Here is what I made to get out of my drive (I would rather have the system you talk about):

Rscocca
02-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Basically its a ride tech set up. I called and told them what length on compression and length on full extension, gave weight of car and they came up with fully adjustable air shocks

The upper control arm does not hit the bags, looks close but enough clearance.

Viper-GTS-2-GTR
02-07-2017, 03:35 PM
OK, I now see your other post under group "Brake and Suspension Tech" Great work you did.