Thread: Air ride suspension

Air ride suspension

For those of you that have a problem around town and in drive ways with ground clearance, I have a solution that works.
    I installed two front air shocks from Ride tech. system includes 4 way adjustable front shocks, air compressor, control panel.
    I can now raise and lower the front of the car 4 inches to get up steep driveways and over those pesty speedbumps.
    2014 Ultima GTR, LS7, Albins ST6-M, Sat nav, Motec ECU, PDM, Keypad, Ride height control,

2009 Factory Five Cobra, 427w, Stack fuel injection, TKO600

Re: Air ride suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Rscocca View Post
    For those of you that have a problem around town and in drive ways with ground clearance, I have a solution that works.
    I installed two front air shocks from Ride tech. system includes 4 way adjustable front shocks, air compressor, control panel.
    I can now raise and lower the front of the car 4 inches to get up steep driveways and over those pesty speedbumps.
    I have that problem now. Do you have pictures of this setup? I saw this type of setup for the Superlite SL-C car (its an option for that kit).

Here is what I made to get out of my drive (I would rather have the system you talk about):

No-Nose-scrape_Driveway_Ramps.jpg

Basically its a ride tech set up. I called and told them what length on compression and length on full extension, gave weight of car and they came up with fully adjustable air shocks

The upper control arm does not hit the bags, looks close but enough clearance.

IMG_20150702_110208.jpg
    IMG_20150702_110152.jpg

IMG_20150703_094239_resized.jpg
    2014 Ultima GTR, LS7, Albins ST6-M, Sat nav, Motec ECU, PDM, Keypad, Ride height control,

2009 Factory Five Cobra, 427w, Stack fuel injection, TKO600

OK, I now see your other post under group "Brake and Suspension Tech" Great work you did.