Thread: Air Ride Suspension

Air Ride Suspension

One of the other modification I did was to add air ride front shocks.
    I call the boys over at Ride Tech ans asked them if they made a shock that would fit and to my surprise YES.

I ordered a set of Shockwave TQ series. They complete with an on demand mini compressor and a gauge package that allows you to adjust each shock for ride height individually. The shocks are also three way adjustable to rebound and high/low compression.

I have driven the car for over 1200 miles this summer with this setup and had no issues at all. brought it to the track and car was amazing.
    2014 Ultima GTR, LS7, Albins ST6-M, Sat nav, Motec ECU, PDM, Keypad, Ride height control,

2009 Factory Five Cobra, 427w, Stack fuel injection, TKO600

a few pic of the air ride shocks installed

IMG_20150702_110152.jpg

IMG_20150702_110208.jpg
    2014 Ultima GTR, LS7, Albins ST6-M, Sat nav, Motec ECU, PDM, Keypad, Ride height control,

picture of switches with dual gauge, simple up/down on air pressure (excuse mess on floor, photo taken during mock up)

Small on demand pump. no tank needed. If you want auto ride height it can be done but that involves more air lines and a tank.