Thread: New Ultima EVO

CDandeneau

New Ultima EVO

Hey there, this is Charlie from New Jersey. I placed an order for an EVO a few weeks ago, and am glad to join in on the conversation. I am tooling up right now, and throwing some ideas around for the interior and engine. Bob, thanks for the the chance to speak with you a few weeks ago! Im excited as can be...or possibly a little nervous too..BIG Project! The build does not seem like its going to be too bad, its the titling process that worries me. If any one has some insight into this, that would be much appreciated. NJ seems to be difficult to say the least, and was thinking about using a title company to title it in Florida and transfer to NJ, but not sure NJ will accept it. Any thoughts?

Viper-GTS-2-GTR

Re: New Ultima EVO

CDandeneau

Welcome and glad you are building an Evo. I am still in the waiting stage doing some last minute changes in my order (Factory says I have 6 weeks left before the "NO Changes allowed" state). Bob is so helpful, good luck with your build.

CDandeneau

What state are you building the car in? Have you been looking into engine builders?

Viper-GTS-2-GTR

Quote Originally Posted by CDandeneau View Post
    What state are you building the car in? Have you been looking into engine builders?
    I am in MD, I am building all of the engine myself starting from the LSX block up (might turbo it).

CDandeneau

Wow! that's great, good luck! I'm looking into using Texas Speed as a supplier. You might want to check them out, good prices.